Media/Links - Ann Diamond
- The Rover - 'Are We Irony Deficient?'
- Geist Interview with Ann Diamond on 'Forgetting as a Protective Mechanism and Remembering as a Quest for Hidden Truth' by Ross Merriam
- Geist Interview 'Forgetting as a Protective Mechanism and Remembering as a Quest for Hidden Truth - Part two'
- Geist - 'The Second Life of Karil Kadiiski'
- Geist - 'An Awful Thing' - Memoir of Raymond Carver
- Geist - 'How I (Finally) Met Leonard Cohen'
- Canadian Content - 'Victorians In Our Midst'
- Carte Blanche - Translation of 'Granite Music' by Kiril Kadiiski
- Poezibao Anthologie permanente: Kiril Kadiiski
- Translation - 'DAYS AND NIGHTS' by Kiril Kadiiski
- Books in Canada - Review 'Running Out of Luck' by Joan Barfoot
- Geist Book Review 'Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House' by Barbara Olson
- Rover Arts - Strangely Satisfying Absurdity: THE BALD SOPRANO, GLEAMS THEATRE
- Raging Like a Fire
- The Signal Anthology
- Insecurity of Art
- Cross/cut Contemporary English Quebec Poetry
- Reading of 'My Cold War' with John Asfour at Historic Joy Kogawa House
- Quebec Writer's Federation (QWF) Literary Database of Quebec English-language Authors
- The Canadian Encyclopedia
- Open Library - Books by Ann Diamond
- LitDistCo, Canada's Literary Distribution Specialists
- Ezine Articles
- Author's Den
The Montreal Gazette Book Fair 1993, YouTube video by Skarwood.